Terms and Conditions of Sale
All orders are accepted on the understanding that buyers accept the following conditions.
Backdrop Orders : Terms and Refund Policy
All backdrop orders are custom printed to order and returns and refunds are only accepted on the following basis :
- The customer notifies Photography Props and Drops of any irregularity with their order within 72 hours of signed receipt of delivery.
- If your parcel arrives damaged by the courier company PLEASE EITHER REFUSE DELIVERY OR SIGN STATING IT ARRIVED DAMAGED. We cannot make any claims against the courier company if the customer doesn't sign as damaged.
- Refunds will not be given because the backdrop has glare. We strongly recommend you ordering a set of samples prior to making your first puchase. Very dark designs will cause reflection if not lit correctly, especially if the cheaper priced materials are chosen. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they have researched and understand the different properties of the material types. Order a set of samples
- Returns will only be accepted if Photography Props and Drops have fulfilled the order incorrectly - eg, wrong design or wrong paper has been sent and the client has notified Photography Props and Drops of any irregularities within 72 hours of signed receipt of delivery.
- It is the responsibilty of the customer to ensure that the correct paper type | design | size are entered correctly during the checkout procedure, prior to purchase. If clients are unsure, we strongly recommend downloading our FREE ratio template to determine the best size to order.
- Backdrop purchase decisions should not be solely based on examples of the backdrops in use. Clients should take in to consideration that images may show different materials being used, as well as photographers applying different editing and lighting styles. Colours seen on the screen will also vary according to monitor settings.
- Photography Props and Drops cannot replace or refund any drops that are damaged due to being exposed to harmful cleaning products / improper storage / improper usage. These are printed items and should be treated with care - please order a set of samples to see for yourself how durable each of the material types is.
- Photography Props and Drops cannot replace any printed drops that have not been signed for or refused delivery.
Second Hand Backdrops : Terms and Refund Policy
- The customer purchases second hand drops on the understanding that Photography Props and Drops have not seen the condition of the backdrops in person and have relied on the description given by the seller
- Any refunds or returns will need to be arranged directly with the seller
Prop Orders : Terms and Refund Policy
All props are handmade and are designed specifically to be used as photography props.
Babies and children should never be left unsupervised due to any possible strangulation risks or choking hazards.
- Please ensure you check your delivery immediately and advise us within 48 hours if any damage or loss has occurred during transit.
- You must notify Photography Props and Drops within 48 hours of receiving your goods that you intend to return them if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason.
- Goods must be returned within seven days.
- We reserve the right to refuse goods received outside this 7 day period.
- Refunds are on the purchase product price only and exclude outgoing postage.
- Any items returned must be returned in the same condition they were received and in their original packaging.
- Refunds will be made to the card originally paid with.
- A second shipping fee will be applicable if goods are being replaced
- Any returns are at the customers' expense unless goods are deemed faulty.
Digital Orders : Terms and Refund Policy
You may not
- Sell, distribute or share Photography Props and Drops digital templates in either PSD or PNG format.
- Sell, distribute or share Photography Props and Drops digital templates on any online sites such as etsy, ebay, Facebook groups or any other online marketplaces in any format.
- Sell or distribute printed products or flattened digital files to your photography clients. No credit is required.
- Adobe Photoshop software is required to use and edit these templates. It is the client's responsibility to have basic knowledge of using Photoshop in conjunction with our templates.
- The user is responsible for checking and identifying the correctness of all file attributes including but not limited to colors, trim lines, text, copy, fonts and other factors before sending files to a printer.
- Due to the instant download nature of digital products, all sales are final.
- Digital orders cannot be cancelled, refunded, or exchanged once the order has been placed It is the client's responsibilty to review items prior to purchase.
- Digital files will be supplied in a zip format. It is the client's responsibilty to ensure they understand how to extract and open files of this type.
- Please allow 5 working days for delivery, unless stated otherwise on the product listing.
- All backdrops are shipped via courier directly from the print company.
- For UK addresses, our prop items will be despatched via Royal Mail signed for service to the shipping address provided during checkout. Your package will need to be signed for.
- For addresses outside of the UK prop items are sent by airmail but parcels are not traceable. Some countries can expect to receive their items 6-9 weeks after order date.
- Backdrop deliveries are insured if damaged in transit, but only if the delivery is refused.
- Prop deliveries are insured as per Royal Mail insurance
Photography Props and Drops reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and without notice.
Your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
2 Clift Close | Corsham | Wilts | SN13 0JS